tiistai 31. tammikuuta 2017

My small new WIP LK-A Bit of February, Rose Wreath Pillow project to come and some pretty flowers...




Huomenna alkaa Helmikuu!

Ja sehän vie ajatukseni Ystävänpäivää jota tapaamme juhlia Kolmen Emännän rp.kerhossa aina yhteisellä kahvihetkellä :)

Uusi pikkuinen työni on Lizzie Katen malli jonka pistelen  ihanan pinkille 18 count aidalle sekaisin ,Atalien,Nina.s ja DMC.n langoilla....


Tänäkin vuonna suunnittelemme matkaa Lappiin Kittilän Leville ja sinne täytyy ottaaaina joku tosi helppotöinen ja niinpä otan kevät projektiksi  Sisustus Satiinin Ruusukranssi  tyynyn :)




Tyyny on minusta tosi kaunis :)

****************************************************************************


Hello !
I have good progress with my Pansies Gift Project but I will not show it to you before it is finished.

Instead I have here very cute LK pattern " a Bit of February and I will stitch it to 18 ct pink aida fabric with Atalie ,Ninas and dmc threads.



I love to take photos of my flowers.


..

.even the smallest  ones.

Thank You for  the comments!

With Blessings,Lumiruusu

12 kommenttia:

  1. Oh your new projects are beautiful! The flowers are so very pretty Maija!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Love your flowers! Can't wait to see your progress on the LK design - very pretty in pink :o)

    VastaaPoista
  3. I have just finished that February chart - it's so pretty. I like your thread choices.

    VastaaPoista
  4. Very lovely the February chart by L*K.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Beautiful post all of the goodies I love so much flowers and stitching .
    Love the pillow.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Kauniit mallit ja kukat :). Mukavia pistelyhetkiä.

    VastaaPoista
  7. Your February piece is going to be so pretty! And your flowers are beautiful -- those gorgeous colors are just what is needed especially at this time of year. : )

    VastaaPoista
  8. very pretty choice :) beautiful pics!! all this pink makes me smile :D
    huge hug to you my sweet friend!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Siis toi kukkaseppeletyyny...Siitä tulee mahtava!

    VastaaPoista